When blood pressure rises, people's blood vessels, heart and kidneys are all damaged, which may lead to heart attacks, strokes, kidney diseases and other problems. So we need to measure blood pressure frequently, and automatic digital wrist blood pressure monitor is one of our effective tools for blood pressure measurement.
1. Getting Ready
Before you measure blood pressure:
1) Do not smoke, drink caffeinated beverages or exercise within 30 minutes. Do not use any drugs that may raise blood pressure, such as certain nasal sprays. Empty the bladder and make sure to rest quietly for at least 5 minutes before the measurement.
2) Remove all jewelry from the measuring arm, do not wear tight clothing, sit in a comfortable and relaxed posture, do not cross your legs, and place your feet on the floor.
3) If it is the first time to take blood pressure at home, be sure to take it three times. Wait 1 to 2 minutes between each measurement to allow time for the blood to flow back to the arm.
4) Measure at the same time every day, because blood pressure readings will change throughout the day. Blood pressure is usually highest when people wake up in the morning and move around, then decrease during the day and lowest at night.
2. Proper Way to Use a Wrist Blood Pressure Monitor
1) Attach the blood pressure monitor to the wrist about 1cm away from the wrist joint, making sure that the wrist strap fits tightly and does not cover the wrist bone.
2) Turn on the device. Keep the blood pressure monitor at the same level as your heart and don't let your wrist drop below this level.
3) The measurement starts automatically. During the measurement, don't move or talk.
4) The wristband will slowly expand and then contract again. At the end of the measurement, the blood pressure monitor will beep. The number displayed on the screen at this time is your blood pressure data.
5) Press the power button to turn off the product. If you want to stop the measurement at any time, please press the power button.