Electronic body weight scales are easy to use, cheap and affordable, and are deeply loved by friends. Almost every home has an electronic body weight scale. What if the electronic body weight scale does not display numbers? What are the reasons?
The function of the body weight scale is to accurately measure the weight of the human body. People can know their weight control over a certain period of time through daily weight changes. Weight control is the basis of health management. Therefore, it is best for modern people to have a body weight scale in each family to control the weight of the whole family. This is a very important item to ensure the health of the whole family.
1. Check whether the battery of the body weight scale body has electricity and whether the internal circuit of the scale body is worn.
2. Refer to the manual to make preliminary fine-tuning to see if the display is normal.
3. If you ensure that the electronic measuring scale does not have the above problems, you can consult the after-sales service or the professionals of the local quality inspection department.
1. Power supply problem: low voltage.
2. There is a problem with the power switch.
3. The display drive circuit of the electronic body weight scale is short-circuited or open-circuited.
4. The display screen [LED/LCD] is faulty or the printed circuit is short-circuited or open-circuited.
5. There is a short circuit or open circuit in the single-chip microcomputer circuit [I/O port], or there is a problem with the program. In addition, pay attention to the crystal oscillator problem, you can replace it if there is a problem.
6. There is a problem with the reset circuit of the microcontroller.
1. The view of this body weight scale with a pointer is similar to that of a watch. You start by counting how many long and short pointers there are between 60 and 70. If there are 9 long stitches and 10 short stitches in between, you are 62.5kg. In this case, one short is 0.5 kg and one long is 1 kg. If there are five short stitches and 4 long stitches in between, you are 65kg. One short is 1kg and one long is 2kg.
2. The small grid of the mechanical body weight scale is 1kg, and its data is relatively vague. If it is an electronic body weight scale, it is more convenient, because it is directly displayed digitally. Electronic body weight scales are better than mechanical body weight scales, because mechanical body weight scales use springs, and the springs will be deformed if the number of weighings is increased, which will lead to inaccurate data. The electronic body weight scale uses four sensors, so there is no such concern. In addition, the mechanical body weight scale is displayed by the pointer, which is not easy to read. The electronic body weight scale is directly digital display, easy to read.